Friday, December 9, 2016

New Squat PR


So, I'm not divulging all of my secrets yet, but I am super happy with my program so far. I've added a total of 120 pounds to my squat max since January! Now, some fast gains after a long layoff are to be expected of course, but what I am excited about is the fact that I squatted 498.24 pounds on September 10th. It's been three months since then, today being December 9th, and I knocked out 525 pounds today!

Those are steady gains of about 10 pounds a month AFTER already increasing my max by 90 pounds.

Any way you want to cut it, that's astounding progress, especially once you consider the fact that prior to this year, my lifetime Personal Record squat was 425.

The training manual I am creating will have my current program as well as everything I have done since January. It will have the intro sessions, foundation programs, advanced techniques, and all of my training notes -- even for failed attempts. Some of the programs you can find online and will sound fairly familiar, but my main training regimen is something I am designing myself, and I am excited to show it off soon.

In the meantime, I will be here a couple times a week, posting short articles and some fun stuff too!

Until next time, keep lifting out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment