Monday, December 12, 2016

Monday Funday

Yeah, I know Sunday is supposed to be the "funday" but I figured Monday could use a little cheering up right?

So just for kicks and giggles, here is a picture of me, one of my sons, and Lou Ferrigno.


 My son's favorite hero is the Hulk, but he figured that since we were meeting the real Hulk, he would have to dress as Ironman. Gotta hand it to Lou, he is still in phenomenal shape! He's also a very nice person, so my son had a great time meeting him.

  We had a booth at the SLC Comic Con this year to promote books and a new comic. Other than this day, I was in costume as well. Super fun event.

  As far as working out goes, today was a light day. So squats with 425, bench 315, and deadlifts for speed at a very very light 225 for higher reps than usual, followed by a full workout hitting all the accessory lifts.

  Started using chains today on the bench and on chinups. I'll have to put out a quick post about that as I work with them a bit more, but so far it looks like a great tool to add to the arsenal!

Happy lifting!


No comments:

Post a Comment