Friday, May 17, 2013

Supplement Review- Gaspari Nutrition's Myofusion Probiotic Series




   Every once in a while I try new products, and I thought I would start rating the products I use and share the reviews with you.  So, for my first review, here is the skinny on Gaspari Nutrition's Myofusion Probiotic Series.

Taste: 8-9 (depending on which type you get- I prefer Cookies n Cream and Cinnamon Roll)
Mixability: 6-7 by spoon (some clumping, but not bad, 7-8 by shaker bottle (I dislike the extra foam created by shakers...)
Free of Banned Substances: YES! Manufactured in an SQF 2000 facility
Grams of Protein per serving: 24 (9 grams of Amino Acids)
Grams of Fat per serving: 2 (1 Saturated, 0 Trans)
Grams of Carbohydrates per serving: 9 (1 Dietary fiber, 3 sugar)
Grams of Creatine per Serving: 0
Other: Includes Ganaden BC 30 probiotic.  The formula is gluten free also!

  One of the absolute best tasting proteins I have ever tried.  (I actually look forward to the Cookies and Cream shake for a dessert!) Add in the probiotic and you have a very nice nutritional shake that helps your muscles and digestive tract.  Really, what more can you ask for?



No comments:

Post a Comment